The mask can be used cold or hot. Cold relieves dry, puffy eyes and those wicked sinus headaches. It takes the sting out of a brow wax and reduces swelling after a cosmetic procedure. Heat helps to reduce nasal congestion and relieves soreness once the swelling is gone.
- Can be heated or frozen to relieve pain of all kinds
- Eases pain with 20 minutes of doctor-recommended therapy
- 9" x 2.75" and filled with pliable gel pearls that easily conform to your body, even when frozen
- Perfect for dry eyes, allergies, headaches, painful sinuses, and puffy eyes
- Use hot therapy for muscle pain/spasms, joint stiffness, aches, and pre-workout activity and use cold therapy for sprains, bruising, inflammation, muscle strains/pulls and post workout activity